Saturday, October 2, 2010

Papertrey Peeps Challenge #17: Just one

Hi Peeps!
Today it's my turn to host the new challenge.
I challenge you to make a card using each time one different element on your card
Ex: one ribbon,on stamp, one button etc.... as long as the element appears just one time on your card;-)
Here's my card (click on the image to see larger)

Supplies: Cardstock Kraft (la compagnie du Craft), p.paper Cosmo Cricket, die cut Jenny Bowlin Studio,stamp PapertreyInk, ink PapertreyInk, ribbon PapertreyInk, brad and button Basic Grey, flower(Sassafras Laas) oeillet d'écolier, tiny tag by Ingrid Danvers

I hope you will have fun with this new challenge and I look forward to seeing what you come up with
Ps: Excuse my poor english:(
Marinette

3 comments:

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Great challenge, Marinette!!

xoxo

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cool idea! Love your card.

Nerina said...

Great challenge Marinette - and I do love your card!!