Saturday, October 2, 2010

Papertrey Peeps Challenge #17: Just one

Hi Peeps!
Today it's my turn to host the new challenge.
I challenge you to make a card using each time one different element on your card
Ex: one ribbon,on stamp, one button etc.... as long as the element appears just one time on your card;-)
Here's my card (click on the image to see larger)

Supplies: Cardstock Kraft (la compagnie du Craft), p.paper Cosmo Cricket, die cut Jenny Bowlin Studio,stamp PapertreyInk, ink PapertreyInk, ribbon PapertreyInk, brad and button Basic Grey, flower(Sassafras Laas) oeillet d'├ęcolier, tiny tag by Ingrid Danvers

I hope you will have fun with this new challenge and I look forward to seeing what you come up with
Ps: Excuse my poor english:(
Marinette

3 comments:

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Great challenge, Marinette!!

xoxo

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cool idea! Love your card.

Nerina said...

Great challenge Marinette - and I do love your card!!