Monday, August 2, 2010

Peeps Challenge #13

When we were putting this group together, we were asked what our favorite color was? I said the rainbow! I love colors and this challenge uses lots of them. 
For your inspiration and guide, I thought it would be fun to look at what Mary Englbreit does. Now we cannot copy her work. but if you look at her projects she uses 
  • Lots of Colors, 
  • Mixes Patterns, 
  • Layers upon layers and 
  • Finishes the inside!

Above was my first creation. 
And my second project! 
Come visit my blog for more details and to see the inside of the card above! 
Look for Peeps Challenge #13.
Above all - Have fun with this!

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Very cute! Looks very Mary Englbreitish so I would say you did your job!!

Nerina said...

Oooh lovely challenge Carol! I utterly ADORE your second card! Looks like ME did it herself! :0)