Friday, May 28, 2010

Color Challenge!!


Hi everyone!! Yesterday I was coloring up this gorgeous image from Delightful Dahlia and a color challenge came to mind (with a bit of a twist)! I thought it would be fun to make a card using green and red, sounds easy enough?! The twist is it cannot have a Christmas theme!
If you get a chance to play along I hope you have fun with it!
Have a happy and safe weekend!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Delightful Dahlia
Paper: Papertrey White
Ink: Papertrey Pure Poppy & Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools/Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilites, Pop Dots, Quick Kutz Diamonds & Dots Embossing Folder, Copics: G21, G24, R24, R27, R29



4 comments:

Nerina said...

Thanks for filling in and giving us a challenge Lori! This one was fun!

Aimes said...

Lori, you're a star! Thanks for setting up this challenge, gives me something to kick my mojo into gear now I'm feeling a bit better!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This is a great challenge. I will add it to the other two that I still have not posted yet. I actually have #6 completed but can't show it until the 7th of June. It's a surprise. Have a great weekend!

Cammie said...

Thanks,Lori, for a fun color challenge.