Monday, April 19, 2010

Peeps Challenge #6 Bling on the Old

Hello everyone! Cammie here. Wasn't the latest PTI countdown and release great? Did you manage to snag the items on your wish list? While you're waiting for the man in brown or the postman to deliver your new goodies, do you have some stamps that are feeling a little neglected? I thought this would be a good time to use some of those stamps that haven't seen ink for some time or ever! So choose some stamps at the bottom of the stack or in the back of the drawer and ink those babies. The second part of the challenge is to add some shimmer--glitter, gloss, gems to your card or project.

So while we're waiting to bring on the new, let's bling on the old.

This CAS card uses Simply Stationery and Mega Mixed Messages.

8 comments:

Aimes said...

Love this idea, Cammie! Can't wait to blow of the dust from my unloved sets and ink 'em up and dress 'em up with some bling!
Aimes
x

peggysue said...

Oooh, they're dusty because um, well, I like other sets better? (shhh! don't tell them) I'll have to think on this one, but good challenge!

Terri said...

Great idea! I look forward to coming up with something for this one!

Nerina said...

LOL! I absolutely LOVE the name of this challenge Cammie! And enjoyed it too - thanks for hosting a great one!

Sharron said...

Great challenge Cammie! I had fun looking through old sets that have been sadly neglected. I was so excited when Bird Watching came out and then as new things were added, I didn't use it much! Thanks for the nudge!!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for hosting this challenge, Cammie. I had a fun time pulling out Guidelines. I hadn't used it in a long time. Also I actually had to search for my bling! I could not remember where I stored it, I use it so infrequently. I was also happy to have a challenge card finished before the submission, but didn't do the thumbnail correctly. Oy!

Vannessa said...

Here's my card for this challenge - just a tad late but I got there in the end. Just 5 more to go and I'm all caught up LOL

Vannessa said...

Would help if I left the link LOL

http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.com/2010/06/papretrey-posse-parade-of-blogs.html